Fundador de OPEFE
Reglas del Foro

Autor del Tema
Hastatus
Experto colaborador
Contactar:

Body parts of piranhas

Mensajepor Hastatus » 21 Abr 2012, 23:41

For those of you that are new visitors to opefe, I have many pages on piranhas, including this one; http://www.opefe.com/piraparts.html

The above page is being updated presently with additional photographs from scales, bones and other organs. The brain of piranhas is something I worked on in mid 1990's. At the request of Animal Planet tv show, they asked if I could provide them the image of piranha brains. The photo on the link above shows the specimen I prepared for them. Up to this point in time, there were no photos on line of piranha brains or other organs. I've had seen a few hobbyists using my information to create their own images for other sites. This is great! Its important to get good information out there for hobbyists.

In cooperation with Piranha Central, I've done much of their photo organ markings. As Mundo Piranha is opefe endorsed forum, this site is free to use OPEFE photos here. No permission is required as long as this site is endorsed by opefe.

Since leaving piranha-fury months ago, I've been helping my primary forum site piranhas-keepers with images of body parts, identified and marked. Mundo Piranha is free to capture those images and use here as well.

Best fishes,
Frank

Autor del Tema
Hastatus
Experto colaborador
Contactar:

Re: Body parts of piranhas

Mensajepor Hastatus » 22 Abr 2012, 09:45

Newer photos have been added with identification of most organs tonight. I plan to add more over the next week, including some only a couple of members have seen.

Ruben
Administrador del Sitio
Contactar:

Mensajepor Ruben » 22 Abr 2012, 23:21

Gran información Frank, muchísimas gracias. El Miercoles que tendré más tiempo me pasaré a traducirlo :)

Autor del Tema
Hastatus
Experto colaborador
Contactar:

Mensajepor Hastatus » 30 Abr 2012, 01:01

Volver a “Frank Magallanes”